Thursday, October 2, 2008

Proactive soap acne

« ...This is the mental side of acne showing its ugly head once again. The key is to stay calm and your acne will improve. The higher levels of stress you have in your system the worse acne will get in a majority of people. So the goal and main bit of advice is to stay calm, you will notice some improvements almost immediately....
...Lifestyle : I was so crazy about my situation that I changed my lifestyle completely. If I thought anything would cause acne in me, I avoided like plague. I kept my weight and diet in check. With all the precautions, I noticed that I couldn't get rid of them completely, but my face was LOT better. Though some people tends to get crazy outburst of acne and for longer period of time, so they might need some medication but I still tell them to avoid using any kind of chemical on their faces....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...The problem is that when a teenage boy or girl has a severe acne break outs, he or she can suddenly become the center of attention, in the negative sense of course, being laughed at and ridiculed. Therefore, acne does not only leave scars on the face, it may also leave behind scars in the heart of the victim....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: is sulfur soap good for acne, how to get rid of acne redness, how to prevent acne marks

No comments: