Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Best treatment for adult acne

« ...In ONE weekend my whole life changed. I tried a radical (mostly raw) fruit and vegetable program I had read about, and the changes to my skin were astounding! I researched further and kept reformulating my diet until the acne stayed away for good....
...Studies have also shown that increasing the amount of vitamin B5 and zinc have had positive effects on the skin. So make sure you increase the amounts of fresh fruits and vegetables since they are natural source of these vitamins and minerals....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...If you leave traces of make up products on your skin, it clogs pores and results in a good number of pimples and blackheads. If you really want to wear makeup under unavoidable circumstances, it should be water-based....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: treating acne during pregnancy, best moisturizer for acne, best products for oily and acne prone skins

No comments: