Monday, June 2, 2008

How to cure cystic acne after proactiv and moisturizer for acne

I looked at my eating habits of late. I was prone to the occasional chocolate craving, but after all these years I doubted that the sweet confection had turned against me. Besides, I was buying organic, dark chocolate now; nothing sinister there. In fact, I had improved my diet greatly over the years and recently tried to go vegan.
For those who are suffering from acne, it is important for them to know that not all acne are the same. There are different levels of severity and treatments are also dependent on the skin type. However, there are some top acne treatments that work well.
Topical Retinoids are also available for the treatment of acne. Retinoids work by helping to unclog the pores and prevent both whitehead and blackhead from forming. In some instances, topical retinoids can cause the skin to become sensitive to the sun. Therefore, it is important to wear sunscreen and follow the products directions closely.
curdydadoh.blogspot.com
tags: klaron lotion acne, can apple cider vinegar cause acne skin irritation, proactiv soap acne

No comments: